Apart from you regular skincare routine of scrubbing and moisturising you also need to use different face packs to give your skin a perfect boost. One of the best and natural ingredients is Aloe Vera which has all the benefiting properties.
Aloe Vera contains Antioxidants, Vitamin (A, B, C and E) and other essential amino acids. It helps for skin breakouts, dry skin, improving skin tone, deep cleansing your skin, firming skin texture and fighting early signs of ageing.
Here are a few natural face packs that can be made at home naturally, which will help you in your beauty routine.
1. Mix Aloe Vera gel with tomato extract, Rosemary oil, manjistha which works towards fighting against Acne.
2. Mix aloe Vera extract with neem oil, sandalwood powder and tulsi. It is said that this face pack helps you to fight against Acne causing Bacteria, clocked pores, and removes excess oil from the skin.
3. Aloe vera and Rose water: Mix Aloe vera extract with rose water just make a paste of Aloe vera extract and mix rose water and apply it to your face, keep it for 20 minutes. Rinse it off with warm water.
4. Aloe vera and Multani Miti: Mix multani Miti with aloe vera extract. Mix one table spoon of multani miti with aloe vera extracts and applies it on your face let it dry and washes it off with normal water.
5. Aloe vera and turmeric: Add one pinch of turmeric with Aloe Vera extract with 1 tablespoon of Honey and a few drops of rose water. Make a paste and apply it on your face and neck and leave it for 20 minutes and let it dry. Wash it off with luke warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.